Programs and Services:
- Individual and group counseling for alcohol and other drug addictions
- Residential sevices and transitional housing
- Referrals for medical and prenatal care
- Transitional housing and residential services
- Job training and placement
- Family support and education
- Mental health counseling
- After-care services
- Drug-free workplace services
- Community-wide outreach and prevention for youth
What can giving $10, or more, do?
- buy 30 diapers for a new mom currently in recovery treatment
- buy one Summer Prevention and Outreach Club camper a field trip to an afternon movie matinee
- serve 3.5 young men a hot lunch while in recovery
- purchase 3 gallons of gas to transport newly-transitioned, clean and sober clients to their first job interview in months
- give 4 Easter baskets to children in recovering families
- purchase 4 pairs of socks for someone who has nothing, plus a clean pillow to lay his/her head down on
You can help others! By giving $10 or more, you can help someone recover and rebuild their life. Give today. Thank you!
Contact info for TCC:Gregory Gulker
By clicking on the donation button you will leave this page and go to an encrypted form. Please do not be alarmed if the certificates do not match. This process is fully secure.
PLEASE NOTE: The donation period will be open Oct. 17 from 8am - 8pm EDT.